Saturday, October 15, 2011

Adele at 2 months

Addy at two months old.

Okay so you're a little older than two months
but not by much!


At two months you love to smile.
Especially after you wake up,
and you give Daddy your biggest smiles.

You are an amazing sleeper and have been since you were just a few weeks old.
You usually sleep 9 hours a night!

You have already been on 3 road trips!

The first one was to Smith Center Kansas to
meet you great grandparents.

The second one was to the Lake of the Ozarks for our church's women's retreat. Somehow I managed to not take a single picture at the retreat! I did snap this one of you sleeping on the drive home, though.

The third one was to Newton, KS with Mommy to meet baby Griffin and "Aunt" Laura.
Here's Addy with Julie, Laura & Jess.

You have even been to a concert already, but you slept through most of it.
No offense to Levi Weaver!

You have just started to enjoy your swing.
Your swing was the first thing I bought for you.
I loved imagining what it would be like to have you in it.

You love to "talk." When I get home from work you sit on my lap, and tell me all about your day. Mommy loves this!

You are mesmerized by ceiling fans. You also enjoy sucking on your hand, but only your left hand.

You were dedicated on October 2nd, but more on that later.

Your six week appointment stats:
Weight 9lbs 12 oz (50%)
Length 22.5 in (80%)

Words truly cannot express how much I love you.

Adele at one month...better late than never, right?!

No comments: